Friday, January 18, 2013

Coming Soon: Lessons in James

It's been a while since I've blogged. Probably a bit too long of a while. I've missed it, and have tried to come back a few times, but just have not felt like the Lord was really trying to speak through me. There are a lot of reasons to choose to write a blog, but I pray that mine would never be just for the sake of blogging. I never want to write just to write. I choose to write when there is a specific message that I feel God is asking me to communicate, even if I am the only one that reads it and learns from it. I simply want my words to have purpose, not earthly, selfish purpose, but eternal purpose and significance. And that is exactly what I believe this next little "series", if you want to call it that, will have!

I have been reading through the book of James, not with the aid of a study guide, but simply using Anne Graham Lotz's "3 Question" method, and the truths God has been giving me through this honest reading of his Word have been life-changing!

I hope to soon share some of those lightbulb truths with you!

No comments:

Post a Comment