Wednesday, March 10, 2010

I Haven't Disappeared...

Just wanted to give you all a quick update since I seem to have abandoned my post this last week. In case you haven't already heard the news, we are expecting another little one sometime in September or October (I say this vaguely because the nurse-midwife has informed me that she thinks I am about 4 weeks farther along than I thought- I'm pretty sure I'm still only 8, almost 9, weeks, but I guess anything is possible. I won't go into details on the cause of my certainty for the sake of our male readers ;-))

Anywho... as tired as I thought I was with the first pregnancy, it is definitely more difficult the second time around with a little one to take care of all day long. So, I have been napping as much as possible, during Patrick's naps, which also happens to be during the time that I would typically blog.

I am looking forward to getting back to blogging and will try to keep my posts somewhat regular... hopefully it won't take me a year to get through this book!

The next post topic (and the last in the priorities section):: Lie No. 20: A Career Outside The Home Is More Valuable And Fulfilling Than Being A Wife And Mother. Can't wait to share my heart with all of you on this topic. In the mean time, remember that I love to hear what you all are thinking about any of the past topics we've discussed or even something new... so don't be shy. Feel free to comment on posts or email me privately with your thoughts. We should all get in the habit of talking about God non-stop; there really is nothing else in life that even begins to matter as much!

Talk to someone about God today... be blessed everyone!!

No comments:

Post a Comment